-
June 25th, 2006, 01:46 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Hi,
I'm trying to make my AG collection smaller, so I can save room for other doll's I've been eyeing.
How much would you guys pay for a bald lindsey on here? The reason why she is bald was because I was going to rewig her.Thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]
She also has her whole meet outfit and book, If i would decide to sell her. You could send her to AGH for a new head or just rewig her, OR I could include her old, cut short hair crudy wig with a 1 1/2 inch slot cut through it...
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 25, 2006 10:51 AM: Message edited by: AGLoverx ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks